ZZJ-800 series hoisting and metallurgical DC motor is a kind of dc motor used for metallurgy and hoisting, available for steel rolling machine, crane, elevator and electric excavator, etc.
The motor have lower moment of inertia (GD), higher overload capacity, and quicker speed response so that it is possible to undergo frequent starting, braking, and repeated change of direction of rotation. Moreover, the motor are reliable, perform well in speed regulating, and can be operated suitably on thyristor continue rolled supplies.
The sturdy unitary round frame structure is highly resistant to shock impact. All the windings are VPI(Vacuum pressure impregnated) with class F insulation, to form an integral construction with the laminated cores, ensuring high dielectric stability and excellent heat dissipation. Besides, the connection between armature winding and segment risers is employed by TIG welding(inert gas tungsten are welding), thereby improving the electro-mechanical reliability.
Basic type of construction is horizontal foot-mounted and 2 shaft-ends which are 1:10 tapered. Terminal box is located at the right side of motor viewed from the main drive end.
Rating, performance and outline mounting dimension all conform to the standard of IEC 34-13 specification for mill auxiliary motor, and national standard GB5227 specification for mill auxiliary DC motor.
Modes of protection and cooling have 6 kinds:
1. Totally enclosed, self-cooling. IP44, IC410.
2. Drip-proof, force ventilated with built-on blower. IP23S, IC06.
3. Drip-proof, single pipe ventilated. IP23S, IC17.
6. Totally enclosed, force ventilated with air-to-water heat exchanger. IP44, IC86W(only for ZZJ-806-818). It may also be made into other different types on request.
1. Pls refer to the catalogue before ordering. If the types rating you need are not covered by our booklet, pls contact us. Should you have any specific needs, pls offer us clear and concrete proposal in advance.
2. Pls write clearly the type, output, voltage, speed, excitation, exciting voltage, duty-cycle, type of construction, Number of shaft-end, location of terminal box, direction of rotation, as well as the name and quantity of necessary accessories and spare parts, etc.
3. Quality control as well as economic and technical factors so as to meet the increasing needs of our customers, the catalogue is subject to relevant change without notice. ORDER CLICK HERE!